Whether you need customized solutions or plastic products that are ready to use, a wide range of industries can benefit from plastic fabrication in Toronto. With our fast, efficient, and experienced fabricators as a part of your extended team, you can rest assured that you will get your products on time and to your exact standards.
With Polymershapes in Toronto, plastic fabrication is convenient as well. We take pride in being a one-stop source for your projects, allowing you to save time, money, and resources.
Our Plastic Fabrication Services in Toronto
With Polymershapes, plastic fabrication for your projects is not only convenient, but also meets the highest standards. We also focus on providing you with an outstanding experience with several additional products, knowledgeable assistance, and superior customer service.
Our plastic fabrication services in Toronto include cutting plastics to size as necessary, routing, machining, film conversion, and recycling support.
Most applications require some modification to plastic sheets, so we are here to help resize them to fit your needs. To provide you with added convenience, we can cut plastic sheets and plastic rods for you according to your specifications.
Our custom cutting services include:
- Reel cutting
- Cut-to-size plastic sheets
- Cut-to-size plastic rods
- Film sheeting
- Film slitting
- Trimming and squaring sheets
Routing & Machining
With more than 80 locations, as well as manufacturing partners around the world, Polymershapes offers comprehensive routing and machining services. They include:
- CNC routing
- Laser cutting
- CNC turning
- CNC milling
- Plastic edge finishing
- Plastic bending
- Die cutting
Our PolymerFilms division offers film conversion services including material selection, sheeting, kitting, guillotining, laminating, and slitting.
Plastic Recycling Support
As a caring, responsible steward of the communities it serves, Polymershapes in Toronto places an emphasis on plastic recycling by supplying containers nationwide for scraps that are to be recycled.
Plastics that can be recycled through our program include:
How Industries Benefit from Fabrication Capabilities
Whether you need complex parts for automobiles or simple solutions for retail displays, our plastic fabrication services in Toronto can provide you with products you need to get the job done.
A wide range of industries can benefit from our fabrication capabilities, including construction, transportation, food handling, sporting goods, military, medical, oil and gas businesses and many more. The following are only a handful of virtually endless examples of how industries benefit from plastic fabrication solutions.
- In the aerospace industry, various forms of fabricated plastics are used inside and outside of aircrafts. From plastic trays and dashboards to ceiling panels and flooring, plastics provide a light, durable option for aircrafts.
- Carpenters frequently use plastics for countertop templates and more.
- Public recreation departments and private recreation facilities can use sturdy plastics for such things as golf cart windshields, playground equipment, boating, fishing, and hunting.
- The agricultural industry uses plastics for a multitude of purposes, including building greenhouses, creating tubing for irrigation, and covering crops.
- Because they are lightweight yet extremely durable, plastics are frequently used in heavy equipment machinery, such as for windshields, instrument panels, bumpers, and doors.
- Plastics allow for innovative solutions for the orthopedic field, such as for orthotics, prosthetics, and braces.
- Unlimited possibilities for plastics exist within the industrial industry, especially when the parts can be customized through plastic fabrication companies like Polymershapes. From tools to plastic molds, reliable plastic parts are developed day in and day out within manufacturing industries.
Count on Polymershapes for Your Fabrication Needs
Polymershapes is a worldwide leader in plastic fabrication. With more than 80 facilities around the world, approximately 800 employees, and 37,000 customers and counting, we are the trusted source for plastic fabrication, fabrication services, CNC machining, and more.
We are also proud to be a part of the communities we serve through such things as recycling services, volunteerism, and participation in plastic organizations that are striving to make a difference.
Contact us to learn more about any of our plastic fabrication services in Toronto or anywhere around the globe.